Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to a business' success.
- Lead the development of social media programs that generate measurable results of client's products and initiatives.
- Create brand visibility metrics to trace the impact of social media programs.
- Utilization of measurement tools to ensure progress is tracked and reported properly.
- Ensure highest quality of strategic and tactical brand engagement plans, including the alignment of messaging and positioning for products and initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional teams within organization to develop smart, measurable and tactical plans.
- Bring forward solid and well-established relationships with commercial influencers, including social media personalities and influential, relevant groups - all to advance opportunities for non-paid media impact.
- Develop content calendar and manage content initiatives including lead generation program for agency events.
- Draft press releases, media alerts and pitches.
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize paid social media strategies to achieve client objectives via Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor.
- Define key performance indicators and recommend and implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success of campaigns and on going client activity.
- Use social listening and analytics tools (e.g. Socialbakers, Simply Measured, HootSuite) and platform level analytics to understand current conversations and how they create new social opportunities.
Casual Fridays, Inc.
- Managed day-to-day strategy and execution for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TripAdvisor, and YouTube.
- Monitored and participated in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/eCommerce support.
- Measured the impact of social media programs and analyzed, reviewed, and reported on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Planned and executed social media advertising campaigns.
- Created, curated, and managed all published content (images, video and written).
- Listened and responded to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Managed 70+ social media accounts and tailored content strategies specific for each client. Successfully executed 30+ Facebook campaigns resulting in an increased fan base and fan engagement.
- Managed clients in the following industries: Auto Dealers, Bars & Restaurants, Non-Profits, Hotels & Tourism, Universities & Schools
- Created, implemented and coordinated online marketing programs and projects involving social media, search engines and guerrilla marketing.
- Managed campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Social Media Marketing