Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to a business' success.
Casual Fridays, Inc.
- Managed day-to-day strategy and execution for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TripAdvisor, and YouTube.
- Monitored and participated in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/eCommerce support.
- Measured the impact of social media programs and analyzed, reviewed, and reported on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Planned and executed social media advertising campaigns.
- Created, curated, and managed all published content (images, video and written).
- Listened and responded to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Managed 70+ social media accounts and tailored content strategies specific for each client. Successfully executed 30+ Facebook campaigns resulting in an increased fan base and fan engagement.
- Managed clients in the following industries: Auto Dealers, Bars & Restaurants, Non-Profits, Hotels & Tourism, Universities & Schools
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Casual Fridays is a boutique interactive media agency that simplifies internet marketing strategies for businesses. We help businesses with their entire online presence on both consulting and full service levels. We create interactive, modern, eye-catching designs across top social networking sites, blogs and websites that feature rich and enhanced functionality. We even assist you in managing these platforms which best suits your needs and target audience. We are passionate about helping businesses leverage digital marketing, social media, and inbound marketing techniques to generate more leads and customers.